POSTED: 3/17/2020 @ 1:52PM
UPDATED: 3/20/2020 @ 7:30PM
Truck & Tap friends and family,
As we all struggle during the constantly changing landscape of COVID-19, Truck & Tap has a responsibility to steward the health and safety of our staff, customers, food truck partners and the general public. Due to local regulations on social distancing, we are no longer able to provide dine-in service on our property. BUT! We are still open for business, via our new To-Go window near our entrance on Main Street.
Here are the changes:
- We are now able to sell beer & wine for “at home” consumption. So bring by a clean growler, for draught beer and wine. We also have a selection of dozens of beers, for mix-and-match six packs.
- Service hours are 2:30PM-9:30PM until further notice.
- Our full menu is available in to-go cups for walking around our beautiful city.
- All sales are cashless at this time.
- Food trucks will continue to serve patrons. Keep an eye out on daily social media posts for To-Go and Family style specials!
- Sanitization efforts have been dramatically increased and we will continue this effort
Here is what you can do to help:
- Truck & Tap Gift Card proceeds, at least 50%, purchased during the State of Emergency will be added to our employee assistance efforts through this time. Gift cards are available to purchase from each location, or contact email@example.com for online purchasing instructions.