POSTED: 3/17/2020 @ 1:52PM
UPDATED: 3/21/2020 @1:30PM
Truck & Tap friends and family,
As we all struggle during the constantly changing landscape of COVID-19, Truck & Tap has a responsibility to steward the health and safety of our staff, customers, food truck partners and the general public. We look to the CDC for recommendations and guidance, and after review, per CDC Guidance, your experience at T&T will have these following changes:
- NEW HOURS: 2:30PM-9:30PM
- Inside seating will be closed to all patrons
- To-Go Drinks and and food may be consumed on our patios.
- Growlers, mix-a-six, and sealed wine are now available to-go
- Each location will be cashless.
- Each location will have a designated to-go beer/cocktail ordering area for customers – please enjoy the fresh air and walk-about in each city.
- Food Trucks will continue to serve our patrons and offer to-go options.
- Sanitization efforts have been dramatically increased and we will continue this effort
- We will continue to remove all “sharables”, such as condiments, game boards, etc.
- To reduce further back-and-forth contact, the majority of beverages will be served in plastic, and beer samples will be eliminated.
Here is what you can do to help:
- Truck & Tap Gift Card proceeds, at least 50%, purchased during the State of Emergency will be added to our employee assistance efforts through this time. Gift cards are available to purchase from each location, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for online purchasing instructions.
Truck & Tap is now permitted to sell you “for home” wine, beer, & growlers! Bring in your clean growlers, or make a mixed six pack from our huge package beer selection.